Many people often mistake a life coach for a mental health professional, such as a psychiatrist or a therapist. This misconception often leads people to believe they do not need a life coach. They associate a life coach with a mental health provider. However, a life coach helps improve a person’s professional and personal life by working with the client to achieve their goals.
The Life Coaching Essentials course, participants will discover the meaning of life coaching and how life coaching services can be utilized to achieve their goals.
- Determine the purpose of life coaching
- Define benefits of life coaching
- Know the tools and techniques for life coaching
- Outline a life coaching session
- Know the different areas of life coaching