Customer Service Support is no longer only a face-to-face conversation with a customer, or a phone call. Today, technology has changed how we approach customer support. We see now how it encompasses the internet, websites, webchats, and even smart phone apps. The customer experience begins long before the purchase is made.
With our “Non-Telephone Customer Support” course, participants will discover the new opportunities in customer support services via the internet, but also how to use these opportunities to their advantage.
- Define customer support
- Know the different venues for customer support
- Recognize challenges of customer support
- Learn different applications
- Know proper forms of documentation.
- Learning to be proactive in customer support