This course is designed to teach you a deeper understanding of Access 2013 in a practical way. This training incorporates a hands-on approach to learning. They will get a chance to practice some of the advance features right on a computer.
This training is meant to provide a safe learning environment where they can practice and learn Access 2013 Expert functions without worrying about making mistakes. Access 2013 features a new framework that is designed for one purpose―enable users to create data-centric web applications. Taking the time to develop a deep understanding of Access 2013 will increase their knowledge on how databases work and make creating and managing an Access 2013 database easier for everyone.
- Create a custom app and use custom actions
- Use macros in a custom app
- Use validation rules and messages
- Use macros in desktop databases
- Perform advanced query tasks
- Design custom forms
- Perform advanced reporting tasks
- Use advanced database tools
- Customize the Access environment