Your participants will learn how to use the features of Excel 2013 at Expert Level. Participants will be shown a practical way of learning with a hands-on and customizable approach. They will get a chance to experience some of the new features that are offered in Excel 2013.
Excel 2013 is the world’s premier spreadsheet software. You can use Excel to analyze numbers, keep track of data, and graphically represent your information. With Office 2013 you are provided a new landing screen which makes launching and creating documents easier than previous versions of Excel. Excel 2013 also has an improved user interface with an array of powerful tools to help you manage your data through Skydrive – and better information leads to better decision making!
- Understand permissions, versions, and Excel Options
- Track changes and share workbooks
- Perform advanced formula auditing and calculation
- Create arrays
- Create additional ways to run a macro
- Create a form using a variety of controls
- Use trend lines, secondary axes and chart templates
- Work with slicers in PivotTables
- Create and manipulate a PowerView sheet
- Analyze data using multiple tables