This course is designed to teach you a deeper understanding of Access 2013 in a practical way. The participants will learn how to use the basic features of Access to help them better manage a database. This training incorporates a hands-on approach to learning. They will get a chance to practice some of the advance features right on a computer.
This training is meant to provide a safe learning environment where they can practice and learn Access 2013 Essentials functions without worrying about making mistakes. Access 2013 features a new framework that is designed for one purpose―enable users to create data-centric web applications. Taking the time to learn the basic features of Access 2013 will increase their knowledge on how databases work and make creating and managing an Access 2013 database easier for everyone.
- Use the Access Interface and understand security warnings
- Understand database terms, tables, relationships, and other Access terms
- Share data using apps
- Work in an App
- Understand desktop database basics
- Perform basic table tasks
- Work with fields and records
- Perform basic tasks for queries, forms, and reports
- Protect database data