Neighborhood Health Plan of RI
Training Specialist, Quality & Training
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and Deliver Product and Operational training’s to NHPRI Member Services for all Medicaid and Medicare Products, Qualified Health Plans and Small Business Plans.
- Design and Deliver Soft Skills Training to Member Services and Claim Services.
- Design and Deliver System Training such as EOHHS Eligibility System, NHPRI Core Systems, PerformRX (Pharmacy System) to Member Services.
- The Design and Development of trainings utilizing the ADDIE Model.
- Collaborate with Operations Senior Manager to ensure effectiveness of training delivery.
Health Benefit Trainer/ Service Coach
Rhode Island 2013 – 2014
- Conduct a variety of trainings developed by instructional designers utilizing the ADDIE model.
- Deliver Train to Call Center Specialists on the HSRI Insurance selector, b-Connected, soft skills, and customer care skills.
- Deliver classroom training programs as required by both HealthSource RI and Connextions University.
- Administer course tests, assessments and surveys to evaluate training effectiveness and future needs.
- Collaborate with Training & Quality Operations Manager to ensure effectiveness.Build team of representatives through conducting interviews and making hiring decisions.
- Ensure that Customer Service Representative resolving all customer needs and ensure all client quality requirements are met and exceeded.
- Monitor calls to improve representative performance and to ensure that representatives are following procedures set forth by the client.
- Uphold all quality and compliance standards
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for assigned program (be knowledgeable of all “ins” and “outs” and prepared to educate others on them)
- Ensure compliance procedures upheld
- Handle customer follow ups and escalation calls to assist callers in resolving any unresolved issues
- Educate, motivate, lead, guide, and direct all assigned Customer Service Specialist to reach their highest potential both in terms of service metrics and career goals.
- Monitor and track assigned employees for progress against internal and external objectives.
- Troubleshoot any issues Specialist are experiencing with internal systems (i.e. bConnected, Kronos, Client systems, etc.)
- Manage employee attendance and provide disciplinary action for Specialist who do not follow the designated policies
ACCOMPLISHMENT -Honors and Awards:
5th Annual Emilie (Millie) Hillman Award ~ June 21, 2010
- Bilingual – Spanish/ English
- Knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint, publisher, web navigation
- Data management systems
- Call Center Experience, Customer Service Trainer
- Personable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings
- Dependable, confident, hard-working employee who is committed to achieving excellence
- Non-profit experience
- Organizing office procedures
- Training and supervisory experience
- Family Support/ Support Group Facilitator
- Event Organization